My MobilePM moded unlimitted apk - Download latest version 1.0

My MobilePM.apk 1.0
Name: My MobilePM apk
ID: com.mmpm.mymobilepm
Version: 1.0
Size: 5.4 Mb
Android Version: 4.0.3 and up



My MobilePM Screen Preview

How to mod My MobilePM 1.0 apk for android
How to mod My MobilePM 1.0 mod apk for android
How to download My MobilePM 1.0 mod apk for android

What's new in My MobilePM 1.0

My Mobile PM is an App that allows Landlords and Tenants to access their tenancy/property information24/7. The App also provides to Property Managers mobile access to their portfolios allowing them to have all information they require even when they are not in the office, at their convenience.
My Mobile PM is a simple and easy to use communication and time management tool as by allowing landlords and Tenants to have access to their information it eliminates the need for them to call Property Managers to find out the information they require. This eliminates a lot of time wasting and disruptive interruptions to a Property Managers day and allows them to focus on the many important tasks involved with the management of property and service the needs of their landlords and tenants more effectively.
My MobilePM is also a communication tool that eliminates the need for expensive SMS as Property Managers can communicate information efficiently to Landlords and Tenants through the App.
My MobilePM
Sends automatic notifications to Landlords advising
Rent received
Rent banked
Rent increase
Sends automatic notifications to Tenants
Routine inspection reminders
Rent increase reminders
Rental payment reminder if rent is in arrears
Tenants can report all maintenance at their convenience by taking photos of repairs with a description so a Property Manager knows exactly what is required
My Mobile PM was developed by Property Managers for Property Managers to assist them in their work flow by cutting down on the disruptive interruptions of Landlords and tenants requesting basic information that could be supplied to them via an app and to provide greater convenience to landlords and tenants.
By eliminating disruptions to Property managers and the stress associated with having to constantly stop tasks to take or return phone calls. Real Estate Agency Principals can expect their Property Management business to run smoother, more efficiently provide a higher level of client service with less overheads by using My MobilePM.
My MobilePM | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

My MobilePM Permissions

Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage
View network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Take pictures and videos - allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. this permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation
Prevent device from sleeping - allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep
Receive data from internet - allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. using this service will incur data usage. malicious apps could cause excess data usage
Use accounts on the device - allows the app to request authentication tokens
Find accounts on the device - allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. this may include any accounts created by applications you have installed

Download My MobilePM 1.0 mod APK



Search terms:
How to install My MobilePM 1.0 unlimited apk for pc
Download My MobilePM unlimited apk for PC
My MobilePM 1.0 modded apk
My MobilePM lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »