My Vehicle Expenses mod unlimitted apk - Download latest version 1.7.3

My Vehicle Expenses.apk 1.7.3
Name: My Vehicle Expenses apk
ID: com.suxlv2.miexpenses
Version: 1.7.3
Size: 4.5 Mb
Android Version: 4.0 and up



My Vehicle Expenses Screen Preview

How to mod My Vehicle Expenses lastet apk for laptop
How to install My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3 mod apk for laptop
How to download My Vehicle Expenses patch 1.7.3 apk for pc

What's new in My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3

1. Added Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
2. Added charts: statistics ("pie" [for the selected period]), and the list of expenses ("fuel price", "monthly expenses").
3. Fixed incorrect behavior of the + button on the main screen. Now, click on the + will open the new expense screen (if the vehicle has already been added).
4. Small fixes of the application interface
My Vehicle Expenses | 26 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.5

My Vehicle Expenses Permissions

Prevent device from sleeping - allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Added ukrainian hryvnia (uah) - added charts: statistics (\pie\ for the selected period), and the list of expenses (\fuel price\
Run at startup - allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. this can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage
View network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Find accounts on the device - allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. this may include any accounts created by applications you have installed

Download My Vehicle Expenses lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3 mod apk for laptop
Download My Vehicle Expenses mod apk for android
My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3 modded apk
My Vehicle Expenses lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »