My Announcer mod apk - Download latest version 1.0

My Announcer.apk 1.0
Name: My Announcer apk
ID: com.missionone.myannouncer
Version: 1.0
Size: 5.4 Mb
Android Version: 2.2 and up



My Announcer Screenshots

How to install My Announcer lastet apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Announcer 1.0 unlimited apk for android
How to install My Announcer 1.0 unlimited apk for android

What's new in My Announcer 1.0

My Announcer is an app that puts a pro sports commentator right in your pocket. Ever been in a situation where you need a little color commentary? Fire up My Announcer, select from 30 different voice files, and with the touch of a button you’ll have the right call at the right time. Great for sporting events, parties, or anywhere lines like “That’s a foul!” or “What a move!” might come in handy.
My Announcer | 135 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.7

My Announcer Permissions

Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Control vibration - allows the app to control the vibrator
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
View network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage

Download My Announcer 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Announcer 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
Download My Announcer mod apk for PC
My Announcer 1.0 modded apk
My Announcer unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »