My Budget Tracker moded apk - Download latest version 1.0.1

My Budget Tracker.apk 1.0.1
Name: My Budget Tracker apk
ID: com.teks.budgettracker
Version: 1.0.1
Size: 1.4 Mb
Android Version: 2.0.1 and up



My Budget Tracker Screen Preview

How to mod My Budget Tracker patch 1.0.1 apk for laptop
How to install My Budget Tracker 1.0.1 mod apk for pc
How to mod My Budget Tracker 1.0.1 apk for bluestacks

What's new in My Budget Tracker 1.0.1

Plan your monthly/weekly expenses based on your income and spend within limits. My Budget Tracker is a handy personal expense planning and tracking application available to manage all your day to day expenses!
Add every small expense as and when you make them. Be it a bus ticket or a movie ticket or an unexpected dinner for your guests. Budget Tracker will give you LIVE status on how much you've been spending and when you need to control spending!
Plan your expense:
==================
Set a total monthly or weekly income and add an amount you're likely to spend on category of expense like Food, Clothing, Transportation.
You can view and modify your plan any time.
Actual Expense:
===============
Keep adding your expenses to the planned categories added earlier to see a live progress graph on how much you're saving.
Bill section:
======================
Want to manage and set reminders for your bills? This allows you to add a reminder to pay the bills. The bill expense gets integrated with your actual expenses seamlessly.
History:
========
Want to know how much you've been spending in the previous months? Compare your previous weeks/month's expenses with current month/week. Export your history via email.
Password Protection :
=====================
Lock your application and financial position with a password!

personal finance,daily expenses,budget planner,budgeting,financial planning,expense tracker,bills
My Budget Tracker | 52 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.2

My Budget Tracker Permissions

View network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage
Read phone status and identity - allows the app to access the phone features of the device. this permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device ids, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Control vibration - allows the app to control the vibrator

Download My Budget Tracker lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Budget Tracker patch 1.0.1 apk for bluestacks
Download My Budget Tracker mod apk for android
My Budget Tracker 1.0.1 modded apk
My Budget Tracker unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »